002836_股票浪潮信息今价

The physicians and staff of Parschauer Eye Center are devoted to providing the highest quality eye care to the patient. We will endeavor to provide the finest personal service in a warm and caring manner. We are committed to listening to the needs of our patients and will strive to fulfill these needs whenever possible.

Practice Overview

Parschauer Eye Center was founded in 1946 as “Sandusky Ophthalmology” under the skillful guidance of Dr. James E. Walker, who introduced the practice of ophthalmology to this area. He was joined in practice by Dr. John Parschauer in 1979 and by Dr. Ken Parschauer in 1984, followed by Dr. Eric Dudenhoefer in 2006.